During your stay you will get a taste for country living, experience a ‘farm to plate’ process to your hearts desire, while allowing yourself to immerse in the beauty of the Kinclaven farm.
KINCLAVEN ESCAPES is a bespoke, artisan designed & built house set on 58 acres of pristine wilderness. Situated in a unique part of Denmark, extremely close to many famous wineries of the area, with the farm house lending itself room for many guests, that guests can either mingle with each other, or simply reside in your own private space, in one of the many quieter areas around the farm house. Guest Access: Prohibited Activities @ KINCLAVEN ESCAPES are as follows;
Even catch & cook your own Marron….*conditions apply* Read More
Many free roaming animals across the Property including red tailed cockatoo’s, rosellas, marron, kangaroos, to name just a few. Peacefulness in a most beautiful tranquil setting and backdrop. Having the opportunity to catch, cook & eat your marron. Guests are encouraged to participate in this amazing activity, especially for younger children, and please ask for owners and Property Manager’s approval. Several water catchment areas are also located around the farm in both ponds & dams, please refer additional notes below & Rental Agreement for further and specific details.
Guests shall be able to access all parts of the house interior and many various decking and landing areas. Including the vast areas of grass and bush. Dependent on number of Guests, at times it will be under the owners discretion that some bedrooms may be locked and not accessible, due to cleanliness and cleaning costs associated with the upkeep of the house when bedrooms are not in use.
* With there being several water catchment areas & Marron ponds on the Property, all care must strictly be taken with your own & guests safety.
* Any younger persons under the Age of 18, must at all times be accompanied by an Adult.
a) Water sport activities on any water catchment areas on the Property, including no swimming or watercraft.
b) Dirt bike riding & horse riding
c) External lighting of fires of any description
d) Use of any Power tools that have the potential to create a hazardous spark
e) Strictly no parties or events allowed. Weddings or catered events as examples can only be discussed with Management.
These rules stem from the Shire of Denmark’s ‘Short Stay Accommodation’ & Property Management Policies & rules & regulations, as well as
Kinclaven Escapes own underwritten Insurance Policies. f) CATCHING MARRON: (Refer T&C’s, Rental Agreement & Welcome Book) Catching marron without Property Owners permission or authorization, is strictly Non-Negotiable & prosecution may apply, as per Criminal Code #437
Pet Conditions & Rules (* by arrangement only *)
1. Pets are welcome at Kinclaven Escapes. A Pet Fee of $150 is applicable for your pets stay. This fee should be selected & added onto your Booking.
2. You will be responsible for the management of your pets waste. Where possible it is to be removed and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
3. However, pets are Strictly NOT permitted inside the Main House at anytime, or to sit, sleep on any furniture or beds whilst staying at Kinclaven Escapes main house residence.
4. Please ensure your pets sleep on their own bedding, preferably in the designated large metal shed near water tank, where this is a secure area to have your pet sleep in the very least.
5. Again Pets are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED inside the Main house at anytime.
NOTE – Any exemption to these Rules can be discussed further in writing upon request only if your pet may be deemed a ‘inside pet only’.
Prohibited Activities @ KINCLAVEN ESCAPES are as follows;
Beautiful King size bed, ensuite, shower and gorgeous bath
Koala room, with additional trundle bed
Kookaburra room, located in upstairs mezzanine area
Private garden and outdoor dining available, with outdoor furniture being on the patio and balcony. BBQ grill for cooking outside & a clay wood-fired pizza oven. Jarrah firewood is supplied for pizza oven purposes only.
Essentials, shower, towel-set and washbasin. Bed linen, extra pillows and blankets are supplied. Washing machine, hair dryer, iron and hangers available.
Smoke alarms are located in Main living areas, and all bedrooms.
Fire extinguisher and first aid kit available.